Paul was born on October 8, in Peru, in 1965. Middle child of a very large family. Showing signs at a very young age of artistic ability, his family was ever encouraging to his education.
He studied at the School of Fine Arts of Peru and specialized in drawing and painting. He graduated with the gold medal in the specialty of painting from the National School of Fine Arts on 1991. In 1995 to 1999 he joined the school Nacional Superior Autónoma de Bellas Artes of the Peru in the teaching specialty; hired as a Professor of Diseño Artistico.
In 2009 became professor of drawing and watercolor in the ENSABAP
- 1986 – House of the culture of Lynx
- "1990 Contemporary art in Peru 1920-1990″ Museum of the nation
- "El Greco" art gallery
- Brushes – Bank of Commerce gala
- The Club Union – Lima Gallery
- 1991 – Gallery ICPNA – Lima (American Peruvian culture Institute)
- "Tauromaquia" – Gallery Pablo Picasso
- 1992 "Youth values" art gallery 2v´s
- Exhibit Hall of culture of the Banco Wiese
- Center culture of fine arts – Lima
- Gallery of art Trapeze
- 1996 – Exhibition – Centre Cultural Russian
- "Naked"- Deza art gallery"
- 1999 – Art harmony Gallery
- Exhibition art image gallery
- 2002 – Tribute to the ENSABAP – Museum of the nation
- "2003 Art and science" Cultural Center of fine arts
- Art – residence of the Ambassador of the United States night.
- Exhibition of art 2004 – Association Stella Maris
- 2005 – Night of Art – Museum of the nation
- Atelier-Gallery L' Escalier – Lyon – France
- Exhibition of Art – Association Stella Maris.
- 2006 – Night of Art – Museum of the nation.
- 2007 – Embassy of the United States of America art night.
- 2008 – Painting contemporania Peru room Cultural Spain.
- 2009 – Embassy of the United States of America art night.
- 2010 – First prize quick painting contest Presidency of the Republic.
- 1987 – Oleos and drawings, library municipality of Lima
- 1990 – Gallery of French Alliance of Miraflores – Lima
- 2001 – Gallery 715 San Borja – Lima.
- 2002 – Watercolors, Gallery 715 San Borja – Lima.
- 2003 – Gallery of the art of the foundation of the Bank of Commerce Miraflores, Lima.
- 2003 – Itinerant exhibitions:
- Arequipa: Centre Cultural Peruvian American
- Puno: School of artistic training.
- 2005 – Exhibition of oil paintings and watercolors of the American Peruvian Institute of Lima
- 2007 – Visions of Petro Peru Gallery Peru
- 2008 – Landscape Gallery Peruvian University Peru the technological